Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Just a note from Mommy
The little monkeys are all snug in their beds and it is nearing 2:00 am.  Now that I am home, I am taking a bit of time to reflect for a moment on all the things that have happened in the last year.  I have experienced a varied amount of stress, challenges, friendship issues, relationship issues and health issues.  And I suppose, in this reflection time I wonder, what, if anything, will be different in 2011?  The answer to that is simple and complex...it will be a challenge and it will be ordinary life.
Ordinary life is never easy.  We face challenges each and every day.  Much of the time we orchestrate the symphony of our lives, but sometimes others are conducting. It is in the time of challenges that we learn about ourselves, who our friends are, and who we can trust.  It is simply life. 
And each time I reflect, each time I wonder what the future holds, it all comes down to what is best for the most important people in my life.  My kids. :)  That's just the way I roll, lol. And judging from the happy looks on their faces in this blurry like life photo, I'm not doing too shit of a job.
Happy New Year, readers.   May good fortune, peace of mind, health of body and happiness be yours for 2011 and beyond.



1 comment: